Ramblings and rants about the amusing, stupid things that happen to me in and around Cincinnati.

Thursday, February 15, 2007

This Snow And Ice Sucks Ass!

I spent a half hour trying to chip the ice off of my car. Of course I couldn't find my scraper and had to use a juggling club to break it off. Finally, my wipers worked, but my car wouldn't budge. The damn plows had me iced in.

So I couldn't go to the scooter club meeting. Instead, I played that damn Nintendo Wii for five freakin' hours. I figured out how to play golf. When Candice and Jim got home, we played nine holes. Guess what? I kicked their sorry asses! Who's the golf queen now, Candice? Hehe.

Anyway, I'm worn out. I'll be sore as hell tomorrow. But, I'll still have to dig my car out.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home