Ramblings and rants about the amusing, stupid things that happen to me in and around Cincinnati.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I Feel Like Shit Today

Sunday night I slept with my window all the way open and had my fan blasting on me. Needless to say, I am sicker than a dog. I can't swallow and I think I may have a fever. Probably not though, since I've only had a fever one time in my life. I'm done whining now.

So, what else is new? I still suck at "Guitar Hero" but my little plastic guitar with five buttons sure is beautiful with all the cool stickers I've plastered on it. Looks way better than Candice and Jim's! I should practice while they're not around tonight. Maybe I can rack up tons of "Star Power" points. Unfortunately, I can't figure out how to turn the Play Station 2 on. I know I'm a fucktard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home