Ramblings and rants about the amusing, stupid things that happen to me in and around Cincinnati.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Scooter Love

Finally got to ride my scooter last night. Too much fun. I got brave enough to ride it up to Chili's and show the gang my new toy. Dumb ass Tara begged me for a ride. Ummm, no. You can't trust me yet.

Then I did another brave thing. I jumped in my car and went to the scooter club meeting. Yes, there are scooter clubs. I didn't meet too many people, but enough to convince me to attend the big rally Saturday. Supposedly, hundreds of people show up for this thing from all over the country.

The downside is I have to blow off Ian's birthday party and Mandy's wedding. Sorry, guys.

1 Comments:

Blogger TylerM said...

Scooter Club? Is this just a gimmick to get you to join the Church of Scientology?

2:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home