Ramblings and rants about the amusing, stupid things that happen to me in and around Cincinnati.

Saturday, June 02, 2007

It's My Birthday!

Whatever...I have so much to do today. Got Arn's party and my niece's grad party. I think I have to hit Arn's first. Hope I get to see some of you jugglers! Have to hang with my family for the bulk of the evening.

Two weeks to go until Bonnaroo. I can't wait. Yeah, it's way hot and sweaty in TN and the sun is up by 6-7 a.m. and you don't get any sleep and all the really fun stuff happens in the middle of the night, but damnit, I am going to hang out in the middle of the night if it freakin' kills me! Once again, I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Jim and I got the pool running today. Shit the water temp is 87 degrees. This spring has been amazing. I also got that dead tree out back cut down...finally!

That's it for now. The Reds won again for the fourth time in five. Thank you Ryan Freel for your crazy playing and getting these guys on track. Now we just need to figure out what is wrong with Bronson Arroyo. You're killing me dude!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home