Ramblings and rants about the amusing, stupid things that happen to me in and around Cincinnati.

Monday, April 30, 2007

Lilly Started Walking

Havn't seen the walking yet, but I'm watching her in the morning.

Man, it was a long, exhausting weekend. It all started Thursday night and went all weekend long. I'm loving my Stella, even though it kills my lower back. We did a ride to Rabbit Hash, KY yesterday...one of the strangest places I've ever been to. You know the mayor is a dog? Never seen so many Harleys in one place.

Oh, then, there was the party at Rox and Rick's friday. She scored a big-ass glass which held a good five shots of Mind Erasers. I have a few photos, but am too tired to download them.

By the way, Happy Birthday Arn!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home