Ramblings and rants about the amusing, stupid things that happen to me in and around Cincinnati.

Thursday, February 05, 2009

My Car Is Close To 100,000 Miles

Just looking for the perfect song for that moment.

I think I've made my mind up it has to be "The Hiders-Can't Hurt Me Anymore." I believe that is my favorite song of all time. It was the first one I listened to on my new iPod.

I'm sure I've told the story before about how I searched and searched for that song after hearing it on woxy.com. And, it turns out "The Hiders" are from freakin' Cincy. I just happened to be sitting next to Beth, aka, "Delia P. Hider" at "The Comet" when I discovered this!

Holy shit! The second song will have to be from "Wussy"...perhaps "Shunt" or "Rigor Mortis" or "Yellow Cotton Dress" or "Skip."

It is so great to have such talent in this stupid little place!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home