Ramblings and rants about the amusing, stupid things that happen to me in and around Cincinnati.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Happiness Bleeds by Wussy

Previously, I stated that The Dandy Warhols, "Bohemian Like You" was the greatest pop song of all time. Then I recanted and said Wussy "Rigor Mortis" replaced it.

Fast forward to now...Wussy's new CD sounds very promising! Especially, "Happiness Bleeds." I am crowning that as the GREATEST tune ever...for now.

We'll see soon. I haven't been privileged enough to get an advance copy, but they have three of their new tunes on MySpace:
http://www.myspace.com/therealwussy
.

I can't wait for the CD release show at Northside Tavern this Friday, March 13, 2009!

Mom, I wish I could have shared this stuff with you. You were the one whom always listened to lyrics, and I was the one whom always listened to the tunes. Wussy would seriously satisfy both of us! Freakin' brilliant!

Miss you MOM!!!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home