Ramblings and rants about the amusing, stupid things that happen to me in and around Cincinnati.

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Youthful Essence

Suckered again! While in Las Vegas a few weeks ago, I got suckered by Susan Lucci's Infomercial while trying to get ready to go to the conference I was attending. Now, I'm not the kind of person to pay attention to Infomercials, but I am one of those people who is obsessed by wrinkles and looking old. Hey, I'm still 17 in my heart (maybe 21 to be legal drinking age).

However, I saw all of these testimonials about the "microdermabrasion" system that will get rid of those wrinkles and lines.

One week later, I think my face is looking older. Bite me, Susan Lucci! Oh, yeah, how long am I suckered into the $40.00 a month payment? Can I freakin' cancel? Biotch?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home