Ramblings and rants about the amusing, stupid things that happen to me in and around Cincinnati.

Thursday, March 24, 2005

I'm Fucked

on the NCAA championships! Whatever! Kat, I'm sorry if I pissed you off, but if you knew me at all you would realize I'm a sarcastic bitch. Whatever! But, seriously, I can't believe she took that tongue in cheek comment so badly. What is your fuckin' problem?

Anyway, I need to work on Indie Culture, your source for the best music, dvds, television, hi-tech gadgets and whatever!

Ok, I've got the rant released and time to move on.

My favorite new band is Giant Drag. Who in the hell can't love Annie and her co-hort and the lyrics! My favorite tune for now is YFJLMD (which stands for You Fuck Just Like My Dad. Hehe. Last Thursday, woxy.com did a live remote at SXSW in Austin. And I can tell you, Annie was the greatest! Check out her website and read the shit she writes. Hilarious!

All right, time to write about it now at Indie Culture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home