Ramblings and rants about the amusing, stupid things that happen to me in and around Cincinnati.

Monday, March 21, 2005

MIA For A Couple Of Days

Still mourning over the UC loss to UK. It was a good fight boys, considering how bad you were getting pounded in the first quarter.

On the radio tonight, I hear talk of Bob Huggins possibly being fired. What? This guy has done nothing but bring outstanding basketball to this ghetto school. Sure, he had a DUI last year, but who really gives a shit? Geez, look at his record since he revived this program!

So, they're moving to the Big East next year, who in the hell can do better than him? I don't think Tubby Smith or Rick Pitino are looking for jobs. UC administration, get your heads out of your asses and promote this guy already!

On another note, you know I don't speak of work here, but last week we had an employee quit (without saying so). I had to pick up the former employee's slack today, plus wait for a meeting at 5:45. Damn, I'm tired, plus the fucking sinus headaches are back.

Need to take my meds and go to bed. Goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home