Ramblings and rants about the amusing, stupid things that happen to me in and around Cincinnati.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Fun Weekend Coming Up

Haven't written for awhile. It's all Cleo's fault. I can't stand sitting at this computer since she pulled the speakers and lamp down. I'm too lazy to climb under the desk and sort out the gazillion cables. I used to love sitting down here and write with the tv sized small on my monitor. Thanks, Cleo! But I digress.

I really don't have much to say...like the Nine Inch Nails song, "Every Day Is Exactly the Same." Speaking of NIN, it's family slumber party weekend which includes seeing them in concert. Can you believe I have never seen them before? I've also never seen Radiohead, but will get to experience that show mid-June at the Bonnaroo Festival in Tennessee (another family event).

Anyway, I'm looking forward to tomorrow through Sunday. Too bad Doug has to run off to Vail Saturday morning. We could have scored an extra ticket for you too.

Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home