Ramblings and rants about the amusing, stupid things that happen to me in and around Cincinnati.

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Wisconsin Quarter Typos

Candice gave me a Wisconsin quarter to see if it's one of those rare ones with an extra leaf. I tried searching "wisconsin quarter typos" to find the article I read a few weeks ago. Can't find any real good info about this quarter. Everything I find, the photos are too small or blurry to actually see what the typo is. Something about an extra leaf on the cornstalk.

One of the things I read was that a lot of them were initially sent to Ohio and Georgia. These things are selling for up to $500 on Ebay. Could we be that lucky? Oh, well, I guess I need to go through my massive amount of quarters on my dresser and see if I have any Wisconsin quarters and start comparing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home