Ramblings and rants about the amusing, stupid things that happen to me in and around Cincinnati.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

“The Kennedys flew too close to the sun. The Bushes just ask for more pork rinds.”

Awesome quote from Evan Thomas of Newsweek. Unfortunately, this article shines favorable light on the Bush family. There's no mention of the relationship with Hitler or how this fascist administration wants complete control of oil, money and, most importantly, power.

I've been overwhelmed recently reading about how the 2000 and 2004 elections were certainly stolen. Truly disturbing stuff:
I can't even remember what sparked my interest in this topic. But, in the meantime, I'm learning how this regime may be responsible for the 9/11 attacks. After I read the million books I've ordered, I will decide if it is possible this huge tragedy could have really been set forth by these neocon "christians."

In the meantime, here is an exellent article from tvnewslies.org outlining what neoconservatism is:
REQUIRED READING FOR BUSH SUPPORTERS! The George W. Bush Administration: A Lesson for Bush Supporters

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home