Ramblings and rants about the amusing, stupid things that happen to me in and around Cincinnati.

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Startin To Feel Like The Idiots I Went To High School With

So, I've been unemployed for three months and haven't kept up with my music from woxy.com.

Totally my fault because I stay up all night. Yeah, cry me a river! Whatever, I don't know any new tunes. But back in the day (three months ago) I knew the best new music. I don't anymore, but, I'm digging my music from three months ago on my iPod.

Anyway, I digress. I can't stand those people I went to school with in the 70s and that's the only music they know! I mean, come on, there is new shit out there!!!

I remember around the sixth grade thinking there could never be any new music. I mean, it had all been written and recorded. Right? I don't think so.

I hate looking at the playlists and not recognizing any of it, but what the fuck? I stay up all night!

BTW, I finally heard from the planet Meg! Perhaps she's not as evil as I was beginning to think. Oh, I had an epiphony tonight while watching Lillerz. We'll see if it pans out, or just pans. Goodnight and goodluck.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home