Ramblings and rants about the amusing, stupid things that happen to me in and around Cincinnati.

Saturday, July 12, 2008

I Am So Bored!!!

How much longer do I have to go on like this? It seems like I just discovered who I am and where I want to be. I miss my friends so much!!!

I'm stuck at Candice and Jim's while they are in Phoenix. Yah, I'm taking care of their animals. Hopefully somebody is taking care of mine! I miss you Butthead!

Enough of the exclamation points!!!

Ha ha!!!

This is the first time since 1991 I'm not going to the Juggling Fest. You know what's stupid? It's in Lexington! And then I found out Deena is going to be there. I haven't seen her in three or four years. I so want to hang out with her and talk about films and music...

Hopefully, Nick, Sara and Lilly will take me to Lexington next Saturday for the last day to say hey to Deena and Scott.

I don't have much more to say except I am fuckin' bored to death. Help me get out of this funk and have a functioning leg.

PEACE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home