Ramblings and rants about the amusing, stupid things that happen to me in and around Cincinnati.

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Been A Long, Long Time!

I haven't written for so long...boo hoo me! Whatever.

I don't even know how to begin. I've been doing the majority of my time in Northside; the current darling of Indie Music in Cincy. I still don't have a "normal" job, just helping my buddy Leslie. I'm kind of making it in the ghetto world.

My goal for now is to not become so consumed by money and credit cards, but to try and sustain myself on whatever is available. Yeah, it's not easy, but I'm trying. Living on cash SUCKS!

I've lived through the high-income bullshit, but now I just want to survive. BTW, I'm kinda having the time of my life. I still have to figure out how to make the last $500 to officially get rid of my debt, but I think I have enough stashed away to get my driver's license and tags renewed. My birthday was three weeks ago and I am driving and riding illegally.

Seriously, I have learned so much about myself and realize this is what I have wanted all my life!!! Northside, for now, is like living in the hey days of Seattle, NYC, LA or San Fran. Cincy has so much to offer and I can't beleive the suburban kids will never venture down. Fuck, the music is soooooooo amazing. And, I'm not talking about the stupid cover bands that play the parties in the park, but the original music that is so awesome.

My personal favorites are, Wussy, The Hiders, Loveley Crash, Fairmount Girls, 7 Speed Vortex, Fists of Love, Pernicious Kniffs (Purple #7), The Sweep, Pearlene, Meadoe, Culture Queer, and the list can go on and on! There are a lot of awesome bands I haven't checked out yet, BUT FUCKIN' CINCY ROCKS!

I am having the time of my life; yet I'm very broke, but I'm rockin' in ROCK CITY!!!

Wish me luck being poverty stricken! I love my life and Lilly is awesome!!!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home