Ramblings and rants about the amusing, stupid things that happen to me in and around Cincinnati.

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Does Anybody Remember "Chicken Transistor?"

I'll bet Candice does. Listening to my limited tunes on my new iPod and I am full of stupid memories.

We heard "Vow" by Garbage back in the day, and she said, "It sounds like that chick from Transistor." But I heard it as "Chicken Transistor."

Good times! Who would have thought that Shirley Manson would one day become an icon?

BTW, what ever happended to "Transistor?" That was a great album!!! I need to burn it if you have it??? Step up if you have that most excellent CD!!!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard... Candice is a whore. I don't know nothing bout no "Chicken Transistor"

9:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home