Ramblings and rants about the amusing, stupid things that happen to me in and around Cincinnati.

Sunday, December 28, 2008

I'm Sorry Mom

Yeah, a little fucked up, but you would like that.

Lilly had such a great Christmas, what a great kid...she was so patient as we played the white elephant game. Mom, you would so love this little girl, she's the best ever! And now we have another little kid coming soon...can't wait. Oh, on top of that, I think Candice and Jim are close. I wish you could meet these little awesome people!!!

I'm pretty sure they love, as I do!!!

I love and miss you so much!

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't know if you saw Early Today this morning, but it was Todd Santos' last day.. his contract was not renewed. I came across your blog Googling to see where he is planning on ending up next.

3:25 PM

 
Blogger Rochelle said...

Thanks, Anonymous...I did see him a couple of times this morning while not sleeping. My car is messed up and I'm a nervous wreck!

At the time, I thought of Googling him and started snickering that other people may see my blog. Yeah, his brows are a mess, but I'm still sure he is an alright guy...Todd, if you see this, GOOD LUCK!

9:39 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn right other people are seeing your blog. My friends and I love reading about your life. Every time we have a bad day, or feel like things can't get any worse, we get a glimpse at how bad it could really get for us. Not only is your life supremely boring, but you are delusional enough to think that anyone wants to hear about it. All of that combined with bad grammar and terrible writing skills really represents the effort that you have put into your GED. You sound like a 12 year old. "It's like the best thing EVER"! Goodnight!

8:59 PM

 
Blogger Rochelle said...

Fuck you, I'm proud of my GED.

9:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home