Ramblings and rants about the amusing, stupid things that happen to me in and around Cincinnati.

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Feeling Pretty Good Today

Last night I went straight home. That doesn't happen often.

Geez, I was so tired. Fell asleep about 9:30 p.m. in the middle of 24. That show is very intoxicating (as if I need that these days) this season. At 10:00 p.m. my phone rings. It was Candice. I look at my alarm clock and it says 10:00. Now mind you, I couldn't tell if was a.m. or p.m. Of course, my mind is freaking out about if I'm late again (second day in a row).

I yell into the phone, "What time is it?" Candice says, "10:00." I scream back, "Night or day?" And then I glance at the TV and see 24 is still on! Holy shit! Thought I was getting to work again late!

As if, I could survive on 30 minutes of sleep. Of course, Christmas Eve, I thought I could go to work on 10 minutes of sleep!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home