Ramblings and rants about the amusing, stupid things that happen to me in and around Cincinnati.

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Interesting DMOZ Stuff Going On

Caught this on ThreadWatch earlier. A nice (but, very long, if you follow all the links) read. Doug (not my brother, Doug) you are such an ass! Ya know, I check your "silly" forum every couple of days just to see which soap box you are on. You are just the purest idiot I have ever come across!

By the way, in this instance "silly" means asinine.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rochelle said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:41 PM

 
Blogger Rochelle said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:45 PM

 
Blogger Rochelle said...

No, he wasn't talking about you. The whole name throwing incident was on Doug's forum where he called rubberstamped.org a "silly directory":

Look about mid-way down.
Sorry if you were mis-directed. I was just blowing off steam because that guy irritates me.

3:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home