Ramblings and rants about the amusing, stupid things that happen to me in and around Cincinnati.

Friday, February 04, 2005

What A Fucking Retard I Am

So, I wanted to add a new section to my site, Indie Culture and thought it was so easy. These stupid FrontPage templates make it hard. I tried to login to my server to "buy" the FrontPage extensions (after I had hosed the whole fuckin' site to add "Books"). Hey, I'm just trying to be cultural, and, I've read a few good books over the past week or two. But, couldn't add the extensions Yup, I'm a web developer by day and just trying to make a buck on my own.

But, don't let this out...I can't code by hand. I'm a freakin' retard!

But, it only took two uploads to make it work. I'm so embarrassed. I can't do anything without help.

Poor Chez. Apparently she's not pregnant since she is screaming in my ear!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home