Ramblings and rants about the amusing, stupid things that happen to me in and around Cincinnati.

Friday, February 11, 2005

I Want My WebmasterWorld Back

What in the fuck is going on over there? Noticed a long time ago all the mods were resigning. Nothing but noise. Thank god that threadwatch, "Less, Noise, More Signal" came on the scene.

Tonight, one of the old mods, Mivox, started bitching. Damn, she's right. That place has turned into a Nazi camp. Everything is premoderated...it will be interesting to see if my post lasts more than 2-3 hours.

Thanks,
Nick_W, for bringing back the good old days! Cheers, mate!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My pleasure entirely Rochelle, though i'd not want to emulate wmw really, we're a kind of hybrid forum/blog thing but i hope that some of the old spirit of wmw rubs off on us :-)

Nick

12:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home