Ramblings and rants about the amusing, stupid things that happen to me in and around Cincinnati.

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Yassir Hasn't Seen Ron, Either

So, Yassir shows up tonight and asks me if Ron was here. I haven't seen Ron in 3-4 weeks. We're supposed to start a new enterprise and the bastard hasn't shown up lately. WHERE ARE YOU RON?

Hung out with Candice and Jim again. Not a lot to say.

Paul taped ABC Nightly News for me tonight because my favorite blogger-
dooce.com was featured tonight for bloggers getting fired over blogging. Apparently, Mark Jen from Google was recently fired after what two to three weeks of employment for blogging about Google?

Come on guys, give us a break. At least I don't write about work or my co-workers and only do it my own time late at night (unless I back-date the times). Ha ha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home