Ramblings and rants about the amusing, stupid things that happen to me in and around Cincinnati.

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Another Awesome Use For My iPod

Talking to Rick tonight, trying to convince him to spend the extra $50 on the bigger iPod Shuffle, he comes back with you can get a 4 gig mini for $179. Hmmm, I think, then go for the mini!

But, something clicks in my mind, hey, I've got a 40 gig and only have 1500 songs, plus backup files from work. Why can't I take my downloads from my computer TV and transfer them to my iPod and watch them on my other computer?

He thinks it won't work, and I think it will! Afterall, the computer sees the iPod as another disc. Well, kids, I tried it and it works! Yup, I'm watching three episodes of Arrested Development tomorrow while waiting for the NCAA tournament to start!

Damn, I love this $400 iPod!

Oh yeah, I use my computer as a TIVO and record to my hard drive...technology rocks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home