Ramblings and rants about the amusing, stupid things that happen to me in and around Cincinnati.

Monday, March 14, 2005

Other Birthdays Today

Mom, Nick and I met and had a few for you. Candice was a prissy girl and had to take a shower, blah, blah, blah, and didn't get there before my two hours were up.

Anyway, it was Dave G's. birthday--31 today, and Big Jim--73 today, one year older than you would be. But damn, this guy still looks great! Big Jim bought a round and Double D did as well, I hope you're happy. I love you so much and can't believe I have two friends who have birthdays the same day as you.

Are you still turning cartwheels, are you and Grenada raising hell up there, did you have some Graeter's caramel?

I'm sure you did! I love you so much, Mom. Happy Birthday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home