Ramblings and rants about the amusing, stupid things that happen to me in and around Cincinnati.

Monday, March 28, 2005

This Sucks!

My computer sounds like it's dying...hope it's just the fan. But of course, my family room has a slight water problem with all the rain! Put a trash bag on the floor to climb under the desk, but can't deal with pulling all the plugs and reconnecting.

It has taken me over an hour to log onto Blogger to bitch!

That dumb dog unplugged my light and threw off my speakers again!

Arn and Nancy called me too late to have dinner tonight...already ate and was at the mall. Of course, I couldn't find anything!

Had to work in the big house for more than half the day.

What else? I'll probably try to publish this and won't be able to connect again...let's see.

Able to save as draft...all right!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude your stupid

11:53 AM

 
Blogger Rochelle said...

Why, fuck you very much.

12:05 PM

 
Blogger Rochelle said...

One more thing "Kelsey" before you say "dude your stupid."

First of all, do you think Rochelle is a "dude"?

Secondly, learn the proper use of english...not "your", but "you're." DUH, as in "you are." Do you have a clue? Look it up in your second grade grammar book!

Who is the FUCKING RETARD now? Asshole.

But come back, I look forward to some more idiot remarks!

9:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home