Ramblings and rants about the amusing, stupid things that happen to me in and around Cincinnati.

Friday, April 29, 2005

Good Citizen Tonight

Came home, dyed my hair (about freakin' time, biotch) and, drumroll please, cleaned the damn bathroom. Sheesh, I've never seen such a train wreck in my life.

Tomorrow, I have to get an oil change and have my alternator belt tightened. I called Nick tonight and told him, "that belt is screamin' like a mother fucker."

Then, I am going to Arn's birthday party. Happy Birthday, Arn!

1 Comments:

Blogger Arn said...

Hey Rochelle! I think it's going to be a small group tonight. Maybe just us 3, but if that's cool I'd still like to see you. I just caught up with about 3 weeks of your Blog. I see that your life is about as exciting as the rest of ours. We've been travelling a lot and working a lot. We're going to do our trainwreck bathrooms this morning. Oh, and if you use that pen as a kitty dildo, please don't tell me about it! HAH!

8:02 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home