Ramblings and rants about the amusing, stupid things that happen to me in and around Cincinnati.

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Mom And Grenada Did A Fly-By Today

So we know my kids and I think Mom and Grenada are living on this earth as geese, right?

One of my co-worker's had a computer problem late this afternoon and I was working on her computer. She had the window open a bit, and these two geese flew by, and I fucking swear, they yelled out twice, "FUCK OFF, FUCK OFF." They sounded just like Rox!

Mom, I miss you, and it was nice hearing you yell our cry today. I love you and smile everytime I see geese.

I hope you and Grenada are having a blast. I really think you are. Say howdy to the Pope for me, and Kurt Cobain, Jim Morrison, John Lennon, Grandma, Johnny Carson, Janice Joplin and anybody else you've met. I hope you get to meet more than five people in heaven!

Mom, you would have loved the last season of "Arrested Development." It sucks that I didn't get to share the episodes with you. Freakin' hilarious!

I love you, and goodnight. Godspeed Mom!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home