Ramblings and rants about the amusing, stupid things that happen to me in and around Cincinnati.

Monday, April 25, 2005

WOW! Indie Music Fans, Check This Out!

I got the DVD "Dig" with The Brian Jonestown Massacre and The Dandy Warhols and all I can say is, this shit is haunting the hell out of me.

I watched it twice this past weekend and I'm blown away. That's all for now, I am getting ready to do a proper review at my Indie Music and DVD Reviews site here shortly. But I'm tellin' you, if you are a fan of this stuff, check out this DVD, you won't be dissapointed!

Edited: I would add the review to my Indie-Culture site, but it appears my cheap-ass hosting company either is down or I'm fucked.

Kids, I really want to write about this train-wreck, but can't. Trust me though, if you are into indie music and love The Dandy Warhols like I do, you can't BUT get hooked by The Brian Jonestown Massacre!

Yup, bought one their CDs today, and want to buy all 12 of them! Anton, you are the fuckin' genius that Courtney wants to be!

Long live Anton!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home