Ramblings and rants about the amusing, stupid things that happen to me in and around Cincinnati.

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Finished Packing; Took 10 Minutes

I'm ready for my trip to Iowa for the IJA fest (International Jugglers Association).

Not really into juggling anymore, but I'm into the friendships I've made over the past 15 years. For me, it is more of social time than juggling time. Go to the shows and socialize.

Now Merry has a different agenda since she has taken on the role of Numbers Director. But still, the two of us (for the most part) can coexist. I always have great time with her (until the end of the week and she is so high-strung and bitchy) but, for the most part, we have tons of fun! Disclaimer here: I'm sure I get bitchy also. I just hate that moment when it happens and it always does. Then I have to sit in the bathroom and cry. Boo hoo, poor Rochelle! Whatever.

Actually, she would be a great one to take to New Orleans for a long weekend. I'm sure we'd have a blast.

Speaking of New Orleans, I promised my cab driver on the way to the airport, I' d give him a link. So here it is Jim Fast, ETS Executive Transportation Service.

Thanks for the praline candy and the tongue lashing you gave me. The tongue lashing part when I told him about my run in with the crackhead. "Don't ever look into their eyes and confront them." Actually, I knew better than that, but I was so pissed off.

Lisa, I was so happy to get an email from you last night. I adore you and Beth. And, I will be back soon...I swear! Perhaps November.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home