Ramblings and rants about the amusing, stupid things that happen to me in and around Cincinnati.

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Maybe The Blow Job Worked Afterall?

My computer is quiet as HELL tonight! Still haven't figured out which stupid little black plug fits into the blue hole yet. I have no sound and a million black plugs under my desk. My new power supply should be here tomorrow..have to replace it and perhaps, find the right black plug.

My iPod is dead. I was going to work this morning and the Apple box was sitting outside the front door. Cool, I thought, I'll take it to work with me and package up everything and maybe I'll have it back in time before I have to leave for Iowa. But, NOOOOOOOOO, I couldn't find my iPod. So I left the box at home. Of course, I get to work and my iPod is in the wrong pocket of my purse. Shit, the box is home.

Anyway, I just packaged it up and called DHL for a pickup at work tomorrow. None of the drop off locations are anywhere near where I'll be. My fingers are crossed that they actually show up and take my sick, sad iPod back to Apple.

What in the hell am I going to do for music next week? Merry, I hope you have a CD player in your car...but, then again, I don't have many CDs, because all of my songs are on my iPod!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home