Ramblings and rants about the amusing, stupid things that happen to me in and around Cincinnati.

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Still Not Ready To Write

Too freakin' tired. The best I can do is say my week was made by a well-respected comic telling Merry that she and I are hilarious. Oh my God. Can you write some material for us? I've longed to go into stand up, but can't figure out the structure or where you pull the material from. What an honor to be told that we're funny. Yeah, we are.

The second thing that happened to me was a guy reviewing my gambling site wrote to me saying it was a fascinating place. I've know this all along, but hearing it from a pro is very awesome!

Still trying to catch up on laundry and unpacking. It is such a pain to come back from vacation. So tiring.

Time to go cuddle with "The best kitty in the whole wide world, Butthead."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home