Ramblings and rants about the amusing, stupid things that happen to me in and around Cincinnati.

Monday, August 01, 2005

Hung Out With The Kids Tonight

We met at Home Depot. Time to start thinking about remodeling the house. I think we came up with some good ideas. Downstairs is going to have to be ceramic tile because of the leak when it rains heavily. Think I know what we're going to do with the bathroom upstairs. And, eventually, try to squeeze a bathroom in downstairs where I will be moving.

Then we went to Jungle Jim's and picked up Tilapia and grilled it with my special lemon sauce (that I completely forgot about, but winged it). A very nice evening.

On another good note, Chez is in heat again so obviously she's not pregnant. Have to get that kitty fixed one of these days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home