Ramblings and rants about the amusing, stupid things that happen to me in and around Cincinnati.

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Survived The Reading

Took a Xanax to get through the reading of "How do I love you..." I think I pulled it off. It was a big help having it written without all the stupid punctuation in the poem form.

THANKS PAUL!

I am so tired and sleepy. Been a long end of the week. Parties, rehearsal dinner and getting up early to be in Northern Kentucky.

Rachel, you looked beautiful...Kyle, you are an amazing guy (and quite handsome). You two are going to make it past the odds.

I love you guys and wish you a lifetime of happiness.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Rochelle,
Just sitting here at the airport waiting to see if they'll call me for a flight. I'm so happy you read for us, and am so sorry it caused you so much stress. I've had lots of compliments about you reading if that helps!! Thanks for being a part of our big day!! Love you, Rachel

11:18 PM

 
Blogger Rochelle said...

Hey Rachel,

Thanks for commenting!

It wasn't that much stress...after I got my brother to split the crap up for me. Too hard to try and phrase everything correctly.

I was honored you asked me to read. And, I truly think you and Kyle are an adorable couple.

I love you guys.

Rochelle

11:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home