Ramblings and rants about the amusing, stupid things that happen to me in and around Cincinnati.

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Yup, I Was Exhausted

Not going to tell ya how late I slept today. I needed it desperately. Hadn't recovered from the Gatlinburg trip and had to deal with three days and night of wedding stuff.

Anyway, I feel much better and focused now.

Dad had a woman call him for a date tonight! He's been gone for a very long time for just going to Friches. Is that what the kids are calling it now? He's ecstatic. Good for you old man!

Checked out the new Chili's in my neighborhood tonight. Got the chicken fried steak. I think it's enough food for the next two day's lunches. Plus, I didn't eat a bite of the corn on the cob...saving it. Good food, nice people. I'll return.

Now, I'm messing once again with the third iPod I've received. The only good thing that has happened so far was my computer recognized it. Still can't get the damn thing to shut off. I'm getting very sick of Apple.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home