Ramblings and rants about the amusing, stupid things that happen to me in and around Cincinnati.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Still Obnoxious At Work

Haven't written for a few days because I'm too freakin' busy.

By the way, I only came in second in the football pool this week. Still haven't received my dough from last week. Hey Jeff, remember "THUMBS." Yup, that's what's going to happen if you don't show up with my money Friday night...Nick will break your thumbs. Dude, just wait until you don't have use of them...HeeHee!

I really don't have anything to say. I watched the animals play today and they are so cute. All the kids were running around the pasture leaping in the air and playing tag.

Goodnight, this World Series game is smeriously a snoozer. Might just go watch "Napolean Dynamite" again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home