Ramblings and rants about the amusing, stupid things that happen to me in and around Cincinnati.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Won The Football Pool!

$140 coming my way. Plus, I'm the first person ever, in this particular pool, to go 100%. How great is that? Check it out here: http://www.madnesssports.com/nflweek6/

First female or male to do that. I'm pretty excited.

On another note, Nick seems better tonight. Hung out with Nick, Steve, Candice and Jim for a bit. How odd is it that Jim and Steve both turned 27 today? Happy birthday guys. I love you and it must be your date of birth that makes you two of the funniest people I've ever met. Holy shit, they both just kill me with laughter.

BTW Steve, I think Tara is very interested. We learned a lot about her tonight. Plus, she doesn't hate the "Grateful Dead."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home