Ramblings and rants about the amusing, stupid things that happen to me in and around Cincinnati.

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Bengals Lost...No Surprise

They did almost pull it off in the end...

Today was a fun. Nick, Sara and I went to breakfast and then drove to Clifton. Nick and I watched Napoleon Dynamite. Can you believe that's the first time I've seen this? Hilarious.

Then we went to the driving range and hit golf balls. Nick damn near killed us a bunch of times. He kept hitting the ceiling and the ball would come flying at us. Terrifying. After that we went bowling. Man that was horrible. I got a 57 and he got a 96. I had 7 gutter balls in a row.

At the bowling alley we went into the bar and there is was...a pool table! I won 3 out of 5. Of course, all 5 were by default. We always scratch on the 8 ball.

Finished the evening off at Chili's to watch the game. Candice and Paul came too. Very nice end to the weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home