Ramblings and rants about the amusing, stupid things that happen to me in and around Cincinnati.

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Thi Sux

In Las Vegas using the TV and some stupid tiny keyboard trying to read my emai.

It's not working so well. I have to use this tiny little stupid thing as my mouse and keys on the left as my mouse keys. Whatever! Just wanted to say hey. My conference starts tomorrow and I'm not even setting the alarm. How brave is that? I'm getting up whenever I feel like it! (The last two days I've been getting up at 7:00 am. HeHe. Imamgine that. I have to force my self to sleep a bit longer.

Tommorow? It may be a bit tough. I've been playing video poker and drinking Coronas since noon.

Ready for some sleep now. Goodnight.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there Rochelle, I am just out surfing and seaching for some information about e-gold and found your place, Although Thi Sux is not quite what I'm looking for but I still decided to have a closer look at your site bacause it got my attention, it's just one of those start on one thing and end up on another, you know. I can see why I end up at your page while I was looking for e-gold related topics, and I'm happy that I did not skip it even this is not a perfect match. thanks! .

7:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home