Ramblings and rants about the amusing, stupid things that happen to me in and around Cincinnati.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Just Checked The Fox Website

And Arrested Development does indeed start back Monday with an hour show. Hot damn! Don't miss this since Charlize Theron is still on there. Another inside joke is Scott Baio replaced Henry Winkler...remember Happy Days?

Otherwise, I'm just sitting here on my computer with my TV minimized in the top right area of the monitor and watching the 3rd part of the latest Google dance (dubbed Jagger3).

Brett from WebmasterWorld gets to name the updates when they start. It is called Jagger because Matt Cutts of Google has been called the "Mick Jagger of search." Plus the Rolling Stones are in Vegas while the WW Conference is happening in a week and a half.

These Google updates are damn stressful...Especially during a three-parter that is beginning the third week of this shit. You just never know if they're going to dump you all of the sudden. It's happened to me before and it hurts like hell. Especially during the holiday season.

I'm outta here for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home