Ramblings and rants about the amusing, stupid things that happen to me in and around Cincinnati.

Monday, November 07, 2005

My Arrested Development Was On Tonight

Two new episodes!

Have to say, the first ep. wasn't that funny (of course, I'll watch it again). But the second one was fucking hilarious. Quote: "She's an MRF. What's that? A mentally retarded female." Hehe...that's Charlize Theron they're talking about.

Oh, the godzilla scene at the end is to die for!

Good stuff.

I made a reservation finally in Indy for Friday night since I'm flying out of there Saturday morning to Vegas baby! Good deal. $80.00 gets you a night's room and a week of parking. Way better than that stupid Economy Lot. Don't get me started on that fiasco from a few years ago.

Goodnight. Oh, one more thing, I am still so loving the new Giant Drag CD. Check it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home