Ramblings and rants about the amusing, stupid things that happen to me in and around Cincinnati.

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Christmas Is Over

It was a lot fun being with the family. I sliced my thumb making potato salad and probably should have gotten stitches since everytime I remove a bandaid it starts bleeding again.

The presents we fought over in our white elephant game were fun. We had an "Answer me Jesus" statue (an 8 ball on the bottom), talking Napolean Dynamite doll (I think I'll buy one of these for myself -- "Lucky"), A Christmas Story leg lamp, A beer helmet, Victoria Secrets package (boa, large panties, gift certificate), several texas hold'em games and I can't remember what else.

The only downside to Christmas Eve was that my beloved Bengals were spanked by the clueless Buffalo Bills. That has certainly lowered my expectations of Cincy doing any good in the playoffs. Oh well, they are a very young team and who would have guessed they would win the AFC North.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home