Ramblings and rants about the amusing, stupid things that happen to me in and around Cincinnati.

Monday, December 12, 2005

I Miss You So Much, Mom

So, it's been nearly a year. I haven't been sleeping much and drinking WAY TOO much over missing you. Friday night, I went to bed at noon on Saturday. I'm exhausted. But, I'm not the only one of your children and grand children that are playing this stupid game. I swear!

At least, "We Are Family."

Whatever. I'm happy you feel younger and taller. Fuck, I miss you so much!

Nick called today and asked if I wanted to see Lilly Bean being born. Of course I do. I love you kids and if I can see my grand daughter coming into the world, absolutely I want to be there.

Mom, I'm not sure what to think of dad and his girl friend. He's back into religion and singing in the choir and shit. Kind of like when I was a kid.

I love you and miss you.

1 Comments:

Blogger TylerM said...

I miss mama, and obviously alot of us are playing this game.. Let's see, it 3:17AM and im still awake.

3:18 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home