Ramblings and rants about the amusing, stupid things that happen to me in and around Cincinnati.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Scored The Trifecta Of Music

Gooooaaal!

Hopefully, my beloved bam, the future of rock n roll is not going to close down again. I really don't think I can deal with it. I bought a one month subscription and have offered to adopt another five people for three months whom can't afford it. Not that I can afford an extra $50/month to support my music, but hey, I did quit smoking. And I did cancel that useless msn dial up account I haven't used for years (kind of forgot about it). If I can make a difference, then I want to.

Back to the trifecta. So I get to listen to (for now) 8-1/2 hours a day to woxy on the streaming internet. I pick the best tunes and buy them through iTunes and download to my iPod. I've had XM for 24 hours now. While it is nice, it just doesn't quite dig down into the true indie stuff. Lucy, Fred and Ethel are ok (Ethel has the newest stuff - I think) they don't come anywhere close. XMU and Unsigned are, in my opinion, closer to the tunes I like. I just don't know yet. After I've had more time to listen, I'll re-evaluate.

Here's to my woxy which has affected me all of these years. Please don't go away!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home