Ramblings and rants about the amusing, stupid things that happen to me in and around Cincinnati.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Tell Me This Isn't True

I hate fuckin' right wing, bible thumping, W. lovers so very much (sorry dad). But, this is either the worst of them all, or a brilliant parody site. Check it out and decide for yourself.

Here's the headline:

ShelleyTheRepublican.com

: FOR GOD, FREEDOM AND GEORGE W. BUSH - ONE NATION UNDER GOD :
: U - S - A : (Love it or Leave it!)
This is a democ-rat free Zone!!!

So, one of my favorite comments to this person "Shelley":

"Jesus said"... Yea... those pictures are wrong. What crackhead would think i look like that? We didnt have straightening gel in Jerusalem back in my day hence the whole "Hair like sheeps wool" comment. And if you dont realize it I am much darker than that. Hello I walked everywhere but of course since I am the Son of God I am immune to tans right? WRONG! Oh for my father's sake please read a book or do something constructive with your time like colour in a colouring book because you obviously serve no purpose in life. Just wait for the rapture. I have it in my organizer as happening right after they cancel the Simpsons. How do they keep it fresh after 1 seasons?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home