Ramblings and rants about the amusing, stupid things that happen to me in and around Cincinnati.

Saturday, February 17, 2007

As An Indie Kid...

...Ok, really old bitch, I'm embarrassed to admit, one of the best recordings, ever is (drum roll please) Sheryl Crow, The Globe Sessions.

Yup, I'm sorry to admit this, but listening to the tune, Am I Getting Through, brings back many memories. Hell, I even turned Nick and Candice on to this album (CD).

Just listening to my iPod on old tunes, and now I'm hearing Blur, Song 2. Good stuff! Oh, now comes Smashing Pumpkins, Soma. Fuck I even learned how to play that on my guitar (a lifetime ago). "I'm all by myself, as I've always been..." One last kiss goodnight.

One more thing, Low, by Cracker is on. This reminds me of the time I took off to Las Vegas by myself and heard this song as I pulled up to Vegas World. That place is now The Stratosphere. Back then, Vegas World had an astronaut theme, and this song reflects it..."Like some junkie astronaut." A million miles. Just reminicing, that's all.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home