Ramblings and rants about the amusing, stupid things that happen to me in and around Cincinnati.

Friday, June 29, 2007

Save Internet Radio And Joy Is About To Be Filmed!!!

OK, I haven't written much lately, but big shit is about to happen!

I got an email from Bryan Jay Miller from woxy.com, saying he testifyed to Congress yesterday. Good shit:



I missed seeing him at Bonnaroo, but managed to send him a rally tshirt that he swears he'll wear.

Julie informed me last night that "Joy" will start filming at the end of July. I am so stoked! Folks, show up July 28 (now the 26th) at Jungle Jims to see what happens.

Being Julie's right-hand chick gives me another couple of weeks before I have to find a job. I so believe in this film...

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home