Ramblings and rants about the amusing, stupid things that happen to me in and around Cincinnati.

Friday, July 27, 2007

I Am Surviving This Grueling Schedule


And making lots of contacts for work.

My job as Production Coordinator for the film "Joy" consists of finding solutions to crazy problems and taking care of all the paperwork for the next days shoot. It's very interesting and something I would have never had a chance to experience if I didn't know Julie, the writer, star, producer and assistant director.

When I read this script, I knew I wanted to be part of it. It is freakin' cool to watch the scenes take place. I love this movie! Tonight, when the gospel choir went on, I cried my eyes out. I know how important this scene is to Julie and what a beautiful shot it was.

Around 5:00 a.m. (I just got home after being there until 7:00 a.m yesterday, then a 4:00 p.m. call and have to be back at 7:30 p.m. today) they started the crazy scene of Marie #2 climbing the "Wall of Cheese" at Jungle Jim's...in a skirt and heels!!!

Crazy shit. Here's a photo I snapped of her.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home