Ramblings and rants about the amusing, stupid things that happen to me in and around Cincinnati.

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

I'm Rochelle, The PC, But I Want To Be A Mac

How do I begin this story? Other than my fingers feeling really fat? Yeah, I have to stay up all night!

Last Sunday after finally reaching North Carolina, I got the call from Julie offering me a job on her film, "JOY." http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070722/NEWS01/707220436/1056/COL02

Sure, I'll take it. I read this script a year or so ago and could not believe how clever it was. Yeah, I convinced her to take out the last scene...don't spoon feed me the end, let us think about it. She told me she ditched the ending because of "bad writing." It wasn't "bad writing" but the need to give a tidy ending.

I'm an idie film freak and I want to think about what is about to happen. I don't need somebody to tell me the ending.

Anyway, I have to get used to working 9:00 pm to 9:00 am. That is why I'm still awake and drinking massive amounts of beer!

Wish me luck???

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home