Ramblings and rants about the amusing, stupid things that happen to me in and around Cincinnati.

Friday, November 02, 2007

My Horoscope

Weird stuff:

Gemini
May 21 - June 20Right now you might be in the process of moving from one job to another, dear Gemini. This might even be a total change in career. Your hard work is paying off, though it may not show up in your bank account for a while yet. There might be contracts to be executed first. Your social life may be put on hold until all facets of this transition are worked out. Don't be intimidated, however. You've made the right choice.

Yeah, I put my resume out the other day and a corporate place picked it up.

I have an appointment Monday which is turning out to be four hours of interviews, where I'll be meeting 14 or so of my potential work mates.

All I can do is be myself and charm them, right? That's all I have going for me. I can do this!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home